A season of Champing is so nearly upon us folks!
The pause button may be pressed until mid-April, but you can still schedule something special for the spring and summer – with the anticipation of what’s to come making it all the more exciting!
• We’re open for bookings from 12th April until the end of October.
• We’re fully flexible, so you can postpone or amend your booking with no charge or cancel and receive a full refund if needed.
• We’re ‘Good to Go’ – we adhere to Government COVID-19 guidance with appropriate processes in place.
• We’re family-friendly – you can bring your kid for a quid.
• And we love dogs – they stay for free!
Head over to ‘where to stay’ for current availability and online booking for exclusive stays in unique historical churches. We’re looking forward to welcoming you soon, The Champing™ Team
Come to a sleepover
at our place!
Champing™ is the unique concept of camping overnight in historic churches, brought to the world by The Churches Conservation Trust, the national charity protecting historic churches at risk.
Thousands of happy Champers have stayed in our churches and have delighted in having exclusive use of an ancient space for the night. Don’t forget that by supporting Champing, you’re also helping to preserve these ancient spaces for the future. So what are you waiting for, come on in, we’ve got so much to show you!