A season of Champing is here! Escape to somewhere unique and experience a church like never before.
• We’re now open for stays until the end of October.
• We’re fully flexible, so you can postpone or amend your booking with no charge or cancel and receive a full refund if needed.
• We’re ‘Good to Go’ – we adhere to Government COVID-19 guidance with additional measures in place.
• We love dogs – they stay for free!
• And first-time Champers are also able to claim a free gift of a CCT membership for a year, worth £42!
Head over to ‘where to stay’ for current availability and online booking for exclusive stays in unique historical churches. We’re looking forward to welcoming you soon, The Champing™ Team
Come to a sleepover
at our place!
Champing™ is the unique concept of camping overnight in historic churches, brought to the world by The Churches Conservation Trust, the national charity protecting historic churches at risk.
Thousands of happy Champers have stayed in our churches and have delighted in having exclusive use of an ancient space for the night. Don’t forget that by supporting Champing, you’re also helping to preserve these ancient spaces for the future. So what are you waiting for, come on in, we’ve got so much to show you!